The weekly roundup is where I’ll be posting links I found on the web that I think are interesting and hope you will too!
- Should Jay-Z severe ties with Barneys NY amid reports the store racially profiled its customers? The partnership is meant to provide college scholarships to children from low socio-economic brackets.
- If you needed further proof that twerking has saturated our culture, here it is. We know the gyrating craze has officially been played out when Bill Nye is commenting on it. With that being said, I am a little bit obsessed with Bill freakin’ Nye talking about tw3rking (yes, that’s right “tw3rking”). Ugh, Elite Daily you really are the voice of my generation.
- And another Elite article describing a woman’s real experience when going to get her nails done. I have to say, this is incredibly accurate. My favorite nail polish is a red one by Essie and I love it because it’s called Size Matters.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZ6K21wvZM — I LOVE me some Ellen Degeneres. Every year Ellen sends her head writer into a haunted house and the results are hysterical. This video has made its way around the web but just incase you haven’t seen it, it’s worth a watch!
- If I had the time I would love to try to make these Blueberry coffee cake muffins.